DUE TO THE HURRICANE THIS EVENT HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 1
Julia K. Hearthway, Secretary, Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry, will talk about Labor & Industry's most recent programs and the impact on Pennsylvania businesses. These programs include:
• Act 60, which revamped the unemployment compensation system
• Job Gateway, the department's new job-matching initiative
• Keystone Works Program, a new initiative that helps the recently unemployed receive employer-specific training
Awards to be Presented:
• Economic Impact Award
• Economic Development Award
• Regional Planning Award
• Legislator of the Year Award
• Environmental Impact Award
$400/Member Table of 8
Refunds will be granted for any cancellation received 24 hours prior to the event. “No Shows” will be invoiced.
Sponsorship opportunities available - contact Kitty Papp at 610.326.2900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.